Core Sales Skills
WBS Sales Excellence Series
To provide participants with the core sales skills of questioning and listening, objection handling and negotiation.
This intensive one day, facilitated workshop, designed for up to twelve participants, aims to deliver a memorable learning experience through the use of role-plays and application of these to real life situations.
• How good are you at listening?
• Understanding different types of questions and when to ask them
• Understanding objections, are they real, are they valid and identifying the root causes of them
• Objection handling brainstorm
• Reaching a win:win negotiation
Professional sales people, people new to sales and business professionals who have to sell. Ideal as a follow up to Introduction to Selling.
For sales professionals to refresh their skills, for others to learn and practice the core sales skills.