Account Planning Master Class
WBS Sales Excellence Series
To provide participants with a proven approach for identifying, developing and managing key accounts.
This 2-day workshop designed for up to 12 participants will identify the activities required to maximize a company’s return from its investment in a given client, and to identify how client benefits can be defined from their investment in a supplier’s product or service.
• Definition of account management and characteristics of key accounts
• Building a complete understanding of key customer(s)
• Identifying your position in the customer value chain, how to improve it and why
• Developing a strategy for the customer
• Build a ‘live’ account plan
• How to manage and review
Current and potential account managers, members of the account team, management and, where appropriate, key customer representatives.
To adopt a proactive approach to client management and increase the returns on your investment in key customer relationships.